HVAC systems ensure your residential or commercial property has a comfortable living environment. They’ll maintain an ideal temperature regardless of the weather outside; so it doesn’t matter if it’s hot or cold outside, the HVAC system would keep your environment comfortable. However, it is expansive and consists of fans, vents, compressors, heating systems, etc, and they can develop problems if they’re not maintained well. HVAC experts will ensure your system is in a great working condition through thorough inspection and maintenance.
Kalka, Plumbing, Heating and Air provides excellent HVAC maintenance services at Laguna Hills, Anaheim, Irvine, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Rancho Santa Margarita, Tustin, Yorba Linda, Aliso Viejo, Cotto De Caza, Corona, Chino Hills, and Norco. If you want a reliable service, don’t hesitate to contact them.
What Does a Maintenance Service Include?
Usually HVAC maintenance contractors will offer tailored services for your specific requirements. In general, you can expect a maintenance professional to perform the tasks listed below:
- System Check – A good HVAC maintenance service professional would assess the system thoroughly when they visit your property. Some professionals are very meticulously and will look at every aspect of your system carefully to ensure it’s in proper working order. If this assessment isn’t thorough, the professional might miss some important problems with the system and that can cause problems later on.
- Report – Once they’ve assessed the system carefully, they’ll provide a detailed report of the health of your system. This report will include information on all problems and potential repairs. You can plan your budget and repair schedule based on this report.
- Preventive Measures – A good HVAC maintenance professional would take time to offer advice on preventive measures you can use to maintain the health and efficiency of your system. Good on-going maintenance would improve the overall air quality of your home, which would keep your family members healthy and happy.
- Cleaning – On the scheduled maintenance day, the maintenance professional will systematically clean the HVAC and remove all traces of dust possible. This cleaning should be done during the fall and spring months to prepare for winter and summer as the system would be used most often in these months.
- Duct Inspection and Repair – This is one of the most important aspects of HVAC maintenance as ducts are very prone to dust accumulation. A HVAC contractor would use small cameras operated by remote controls to inspect the duct systems for dust build-up and leaks. Too much dust build-up can compromise the air quality of your property and cause health problems. Dust and leakages need to be addressed immediately.
- Repairs – Technicians often perform small repairs and fixes during a maintenance visit to keep the HVAC system in good shape and address potential problems early. However, they’ll address big problems that are discovered during inspections separately as that might require more time, effort, and different tools.
It’s a good idea to hire well-established companies like Kalka, Plumbing, Heating and Air to get the best HVAC maintenance because they have experience in the industry and would provide high-quality service.