Heating systems are very complex and have many different components which are vulnerable to problems and wear and tear. New heating systems are generally more resilient and efficient than older ones; even they require occasional repairs and maintenance to function properly.
Kalka Plumbing, Heating, and Air provides excellent heating repair services at Laguna Hills, Anaheim, Irvine, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Rancho Santa Margarita, Tustin, Yorba Linda, Aliso Viejo, and Cotto De Caza. If you want a reliable service, don’t hesitate to contact them.
Both residential and commercial heating systems face some common heating problems. A good repair contractor would know how to fix them all and ensure your system works well.
Common Heating Repairs
- Lack of Maintenance – Complex heating systems on residential and commercial properties are often ignored or not maintained well. Because of this, they tend to develop problems often and if these problems are ignored, they can worsen and damage the entire system. A good contractor would evaluate the entire system and identify the problems and perform the required maintenance and repairs on your system. Regular maintenance would reduce the likelihood of mid-season breakdowns and other such problems.
- Dirty Filters – No matter how clean your home environment is, the filter will eventually become clogged with dust particles. If you don’t clean it regularly, the system would struggle to push conditioned air through the filters and that would compromise the air quality as well as heating. Experienced heating repair professionals will check filters and clean them every time they assess your system to maintain efficiency and air quality.
- Regular Wear and Tear – Like all machines, your heating system is prone to regular wear and tear. This can cause problems like air leaks, uneven temperature control, and even overheating.
- Thermostat – The thermostat controls airflow and temperature and allows you to create the most comfortable environment for your personal preferences. A malfunctioning thermostat can make your environment very uncomfortable so it’s important to get it fixed as quickly as you can.
- Cycling – The heating system will cycle to maintain the temperature of your property. If the environment reaches a set temperature, the system will shut down and not pump more heated air into the property and vice versa. However, if your system cycles too frequently, there might be a problem with airflow, filters, or even the heater size. A heater repair professional will determine the cause of frequent cycling and repair it to ensure your system is back on track.
- Blower Problems – If the blower runs continuously or doesn’t run at all, there might be a problem with the limit switch. A professional will need to assess the system and replace the switch if need.
Other common problems include inefficient heating and noisy furnaces. If you face these issues, you should contact a reliable repair service immediately.
It’s a good idea to hire well-established companies like Kalka Plumbing, Heating, and Air to get the best heating repair because they have experience in the industry and would provide high-quality service.